Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Best party ever


Last Saturday 9th of August we had a Party in Irishtown, It was a fancy dress party and I went dressed as a Guiri, although no body understood my custom I did have a great time there, we were celebrating the leaving of Raul + one birthday + another birthday kept in secret (I made sure this wasn’t a secret anymore, lol)

I regretted not to bring a proper camera since my mobile’s one is crap in the dark, it doesn’t have flash, but there were people taking pictures all the time, hope to get a few of them during this week.

This was the first party that I didn’t run out of drink since long time, hahaha not because I drink all I bring, but because the drink I bring suddenly disappear… those thirsty b*stards! J . But I was told this happened as well in this party, what means I was just lucky (which certainly I was indeed)

There were a couple of bees, an angel, an Irish dancer, a priest, a mime, Luigi, a few transsexuals (with no tits), Mr. Scarface, etc. I have to say that they all were really funny but for me the nerd was the winner!

Definitely a party to be remembered but in fact I will remember this day as the day that a bee stung me… DIMH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow. I am the main character of your (super) famous blog. I am amazed (even if it is in anonimous way).

Look at my moustache!

PS: I only brought 1 beer (that wasn't mine in first place) and drink like 5 so...

Unknown said...

Hope no kids are reading these lines because I have to say: the famous Luigi is an AA (anonymous alcoholic) as everybody can deduct from his own text. :)